Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mad River Outfitters- now a YETI dealer!


Mad River Outfitters


The source for YETI Coolers and accessories!



YETI Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially "disposable", a YETI is made to last!



Mad River Outfitters has become the exclusive dealer for everything YETI here in Central Ohio. We are also one of the few aggressively marketing these online.




* YETI lid latches are the same latches used on ATVs



* You can't break the handles on a YETI!



* Screw-in, gasketed drain plug is leak-proof and rugged






* YETI Coolers don't just close, they seal!






* YETI's full-length, integrated hinge system will not fail


Keep Ice Longer!



Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI out-performs the competition- it's not even close!



Here are a few quotes from folks you may know about their YETI coolers:


"I'm done! I've been buying coolers all my life! I'm through! DONE! FINISHED! I've got my YETI now. All I have to worry about now is what to put in it."- Flip Pallot

"Tough as Nails! YETI collers are truly incredible, easy to stand on as a casting platform or use as a seat. I found them to be very well built and tough as nails. I've never spent so little money on ice."- Jose Wejebe


"Lifetime Investment. In my world, a cooler is as important as a home refrigerator. Coolers have to be much more than just a place to keep cold drinks. They have to be a seat for a 300 pound man and a casting platform. I used to buy coolers frequently as the lid would be destroyed and they would no longer hold ice. No more! I have a YETI now!"- Tom Rowland








Mad River Outfitters


Your source for YETI Coolers and accessories





813 Bethel Rd.

Columbus, Ohio 43214

614-451-0363